Dear Admin

Yeah...we know.....

no you can't...yes you can.....NO you CAN'T....YES, WE FORKIN CAN etc.etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I don't see a problem with gas fitters having their own private forum...

as long as they are excluded from the rest of the forum :)

:D A great many of them never post out side of the CC so therfore exclude themselves !! some of them are people who work for boiler manu's , renewable companys , those with expertise in controls , commercal engineers ect ect

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
If I've got a an hour or two free next week, I might take the gassafe exam just to get in the cc and see what all the fuss is about. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If I've got a an hour or two free next week, I might take the gassafe exam just to get in the cc and see what all the fuss is about. :LOL:

No fuss , no drama :) very freindly place to discuss relevant matters , seek help , that we all need from time to time , 1 particular fella in there has made thousands of tech documents available to any one in there irrespective as to who they are , opened his computer up in order to help others ! some people would want admittance to cause chaos & havoc & for what purpose ?? there amusement like our Albanian poster ! :)

No chance mate.
Unless you can show relevant experience, you can't enter acs exam.

I'll blag it for the experience and read up for half an hour before the exam. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Then the CC here I come. :LOL:

Why does this thread keep getting moved to forum information and then back here, and then to forum information, and then back here? It's backwards and forwards like a *** to a free buffet.

No chance mate.
I'll blag it for the experience and read up for half an hour before the exam. ;) :LOL: :LOL:
As long as you can get a company director to put his signature under your blagged experience. After that is only a matter of money.
Do you think you could also blag 100% correct answers?

No chance mate.
As long as you can get a company director to put his signature under your blagged experience. After that is only a matter of money.
Do you think you could also blag 100% correct answers?

Easy on all counts.

Sponsored Links
Back