Deleting text from a christmas card

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I made a Christmas card from a photo of my garden in the snow and I put 'Christmas wishes' on the front via photobucket.Now I want to remove the text from the front. Is there a way of doing it?

Sponsored Links
Do you not have the original photo jpeg? (that won't have any writing on it) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Do you not have the original photo jpeg? (that won't have any writing on it) ;) ;)

Thank you.I no longer have the original photo. I added the text on the advice of a friend and just saved it as a card. I've fiddled around in photobucket hoping to come with a method but so far no luck.

If you have the pic as just a jpeg then it will be just as one layer so you wont be able to remove it.

Only files like .PSD(photoshop) have history and layers so you can revert, but they are much larger sizes.

If you mean you have a card that you printed, then you could always scan it back in and try to clone it out using a program like Photoshop Elements or Lightroom.

Get Paint.net. It's a free image editor and has layers and other fancy features like Photoshop.

Sponsored Links
Back