Dent Out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saw an advert on facebook for this, was wondering if anyone has used it?

My dad's ZT has got a small dent in the drivers door, we think it has been hit in a car park or something, thinking might get this and give it a go at removing it.

Dent Out

Was thinking it may be for bigger dents as appose to just little ones or does it work on both ?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Best to get the professional in, my small shopping trolley dent repair cost me £45 via the mobile car dents repairs,(should be one near you) once the dent is out you have to massage the paintwork which they tap it with a hard rubber nail punch and knowing where to tap it! I was told if you don't the paint could blistered.

Best to get the professional in, my small shopping trolley dent repair cost me £45 via the mobile car dents repairs,(should be one near you) once the dent is out you have to massage the paintwork which they tap it with a hard rubber nail punch and knowing where to tap it! I was told if you don't the paint could blistered.

Thnx, decided to go with the pro's on this one.

blowtorch and a CO2 extinguisher..
heat the dent then cool quickly.. pops right out..

Sponsored Links
I had a Mazda with a dent. It cost me £60 & you could still see the ripples afterwards where he did it. Waste of money in my case.

Back