Depressing news

Sponsored Links
gassss likes Russian Roulette

Five out of six players say it is perfectly safe.

stock-photo-russian-roulette-with-the-bullet-out-concept-of-play-risking-his-own-life-59145097.jpg

But as an antivaxer, he has 14 times as many loaded guns as a vaccinated person.

Last edited:
Fact is we need to start to get to grips as to the cause of these pandemics

and the ones that will be coming in the future

Imo drastic measures need to be considered

Fact is we need to start to get to grips as to the cause of these pandemics

and the ones that will be coming in the future

Imo drastic measures need to be considered

Yeah stop globalisation....

Maybe the brexers were onto something?

Sponsored Links
4th has not happened yet? Really such a provaxxer and you don't even know that the 2nd booster has already been given in certain countries.

Has it?
Educate me. Where?

Hey denso have you seen the absolute latest report coming out of Israel involving 6 million people guess what is best and guess what is now been
One of the most vaccinated countries in the world been widely publicised
I asked you to show me where the 4th injection, the 2nd booster had already been administered.
You provided some non-specific information about Israel.
I'll ask you again, where has the 4th injection, the 2nd booster been administered already.

Even better news just released from israel involving 6 million people natural immunity is best
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-a-huge-israeli-study-shows
It's a well-known medical fact that natural immunity is usually better than any vaccine.
Some diseases can be prevented by having the disease once, and the resulting immunity lasts a lifetime.
Other diseases offer no such protection against catching that disease over and over again.
Some disease may well have natural immunity inherited from one or both parents. Certainly some disease may have disappeared entirely from such inherited immunity. Or, alternatively, some tribes may have disappeared due to disease due to a lack of such inherited natural immunity.

But, the risk if serious illness and /or death has to be considered in attaining such herd immunity.
Some people cannot have the vaccine for various reasons. Those people depend on everyone else who can be immunised via vaccination to do so.
Those who refuse to have the vaccine because they consider just themselves to be in the low risk category are selfish and only have the world view horizon of an ant.

Back