Depressing news

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the news tonight:
Omicron running rife throughout the world
That pervert electrician who interfered with bodies of the dead.
The killing of baby Star.
Human rights (lack of) in Qatar
Starving Afghanis selling their kids to feed the others
What a ****ing world this is. :(

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
whilst i dont like "fake" i do respect her for comming through the "adult industry" completely f##ked up but mostly in charge off her life
yes she has suffered and yes what she does now for cash plays on people's emotions rightly or wrongly but thats another argument??
the point is she hasnt been spat out as a casualty of someone with little or no value to her usually male master once she stops being a money making asset with little or no compassion for her future where it can plummet her to despair often after abuse emotionally physically in the pretence off superstardom but only in a negative often degrading way??

Last edited:
It was a sparky not a doctor interfering with the dead
Yep. Amended. My mistake. I just saw hospital worker and assumed doctor. Still a dirty, twisted, sick **** whatever he does for a living.

Last edited:
Did you hear about the Tory Brexer who was so incompetent and dishonest, that the others noticed?

there is some good news

1.5 million boosters were done yesterday (in Germany)

No, but I did hear about the non gas safe moderator who posted in the Gas Forum that's only for RGI's.
Worse than that they thought they understood what was being said in there and started giving wrong information on the public page thinking they knew what they were talking about

Worse than that they thought they understood what was being said in there and started giving wrong information on the public page thinking they knew what they were talking about
I've also seen a far right-wing discussion moved across into the General Discussion forum. It was deleted PDQ.
But it gives an insight into the kind of discussions that do go on in there.

I've also seen a far right-wing discussion moved across into the General Discussion forum. It was deleted PDQ.
But it gives an insight into the kind of discussions that do go on in there.
We all cant wear white cloaks they get far too dirty in our job

Sponsored Links
Back