Depressing news

Sponsored Links
We all cant wear white cloaks they get far too dirty in our job
Are you referring to the 'uniform of the KKK?
Some don't need the 'uniform' to display their allegiance. Their comments work just as well.

Are you referring to the 'uniform of the KKK?
Some don't need the 'uniform' to display their allegiance. Their comments work just as well.
i could be on about the knights templar or Carthusian monks why assume the kkk are you pre programmed

Sponsored Links
i could be on about the knights templar or Carthusian monks why assume the kkk are you pre programmed
Because I referred to a far right-wing discussion, which appeared to have prompted your 'white cloak' reference. As far as I am aware, the knights templar and the Carthusian Monks were religious groups, not a political rabble.
KKK were obviously aligned with far right-wing ideology. Hence the automatic far right-wing - white cloaks - KKK association.
Were you not keeping up with the discussion?

It is like that, isn't it?

I think he is a plant to promote the long march.
How's that 'racing licenses are pointless because only racing drivers have accidents on the track' philosophy of yours going?
How about another analogy using your typical logic: Piloting a large passenger plane is easy peasy. It must be because all the air crashes have been by trained and experienced pilots.
:rolleyes:

Once again accusing others of saying things that you said.
I was presenting similar arguments based on your logic.
That vaccinated people are the ones spreading Covid in secure areas, therefore the vaccine is not worth having. :rolleyes:
Air liner pilot training is useless because only air line pilots have accidents. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you restrict a location, an area, a vocation to only those properly qualified, then of course only those qualified will have the accidents.
But imagine the carnage if anybody was allowed to pilot airliners. :rolleyes:

Oh dear. More twaddle.

I didn't say the vaccine was not worth having. I said the passports were not worth having.

You then introduced several stupid irrelevant analogies.

fake vaccine passports not that hard to come by if your prepared to pay

Oh dear. More twaddle.

I didn't say the vaccine was not worth having. I said the passports were not worth having.

You then introduced several stupid irrelevant analogies.
The passports are obviously worth having, if you want to live a relatively normal life, such as going to concerts, nightclubs, events, travel abroad etc.
Of course if you want to stay at home and do nothing, you won't need a passport, so why denigrate it if you don't want or need one.

Sponsored Links
Back