Depressing news

Sponsored Links
Any of you non-vaxxers out there like to hazard a guess what the death toll/hospital admissions would be if everyone took your non-vaccine stance?

Sponsored Links
I shall say it one more time.

Attending a covid pass controlled event does not mean you will not catch the disease from a vaccinated person.

OK, whilst that is true, the covid pass will make a massive difference to the spread or transmission of the covid virus. Speculating about how much of a difference the pass would make, is not my thing, but simple logical assessment works pretty good....

Those who have been tested and are attending will likely not be taking the covid along with them, but will be at some risk of catching it if in contact with a covid carrier.

Those who are up to date with their jabs - will be less likely to have it, less likely if they have it to be able to pass it on, less likely to catch it if the don't have it. If they do catch it - then they are much less likely to suffer serious effects, much less likely to need an hospital bed, much less likely to die as a result of catching covid. All of those things have an additive effect.

All in all, that frees up the pressure on the NHS, giving them more capacity to deal with their usual business of saving lives, without being diverted to saving the lives of the anti-vaxxers like EFLI, due entirely to their own foolishness.

“According to an analysis of contact tracing data in England, people fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine are 65 percent less likely than unvaccinated people to pass on the disease to others following a breakthrough infection”

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/oxford-study-finds-vaccinated-less-011400162.html
i see you ignore the 35% for astra and as the article says it diminishes even further as time goes on so all basically guess work and based on the failed contact tracing

I saw her in Brighton a few weeks after she was in the jungle.

she is surprisingly petite….and was a weird orange colour.
That wasn't Brighton, it was Washington. And that wasn't Katie Price, it was The Donald.

Hence the need for boosters to maintain the protection. :rolleyes:
oh hence the need for 3 monthly boosters as the vaccine is shyte and doesnt do what they claimed it would . Is herd immunity gained when you are 80% full of vaccine ;)

Your comment greatly reduces I take it you have the facts and figures to back that up? What is the percentage reduction that it would reduce it by

80 to 90% of the population is vaccinated, 80% of those suffering and dying in hospital are the ones which are anti-vaxxers. Taking the two figures together, they suggest, that the having the jab makes you around 90 to 95% less likely to end up in hospital/less likely to be seriously ill, less likely to die as a result.

If you cannot grasp that, then I suggest you stop sniffing so much gas.

80 to 90% of the population is vaccinated, 80% of those suffering and dying in hospital are the ones which are anti-vaxxers. Taking the two figures together, they suggest, that the having the jab makes you around 90 to 95% less likely to end up in hospital/less likely to be seriously ill, less likely to die as a result.

If you cannot grasp that, then I suggest you stop sniffing so much gas.

Links or your talking pish as usual i suggest you actually check the most recent ons figures

oh hence the need for 3 monthly boosters as the vaccine is shyte and doesnt do what they claimed it would . Is herd immunity gained when you are 80% full of vaccine ;)
According to your logic, those needing regular dialysis is pointless because dialysis (or tetanus, hepatitis injections etc ) doesn't work at all, (or in your words "is shyte").
It's your logic that is shyte.

Sponsored Links
Back