Deserves Its own Thread

Sponsored Links
EBF4A556-C093-4050-9429-D18A42D97545.png

Sad that it takes a war to knock the 'virus' headlines off the front pages...

But it may be that the 'virus' knew a war was coming ;)

After all apparently it doesn't transmit itself at christmas!

Sponsored Links
ah, but I do.

You, on the other hand, brag about not caring.

But there is no equivalence.
Putin is an ex KGB violent dictator happy to kill his own people.

You quote Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya - all of which had leaders / regimes persecuting its people.

Ukraine is a modern democracy.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Isn't this happening because instead of stopping Russia and China taking over the world, we're busy pleasing the snowflakes and buying cheap useless stuff that we don't need, making us reliant on those 2 regimes?

Hello, the days of Britains empires are over....do keep up

Any what's telling is the silence of the brexiteers

we're busy pleasing the snowflakes and buying cheap useless stuff that we don't need, making us reliant on those 2 regimes?
HTF is buying useless cheap stuff that you don't need remotely pleasing snowflakes?

Israel (ally of UK & US) bombs Palestine = no problem.

Saudi (ally of UK & US) bombs Yemen = no problem.

UK & US themselves regularly bomb other countries = no problem.

Russia (not an ally of UK & US) bombs Ukraine = big problem.

I take it everyone else can also smell the hypocrisy

You certainly don't care about pollution. I distinctly remember you bragging about your "hundred trips a year to visit friends and family in the East End of London" when you used to give your location as Greenock.
Off-topic and ad hominem, but as it's you you think it's OK. :rolleyes:

Well muffy , you have gone up in my estimation, didn’t think you’d have the stones to join up , until I saw this,

upload_2022-2-25_17-28-17.png

They're too busy laughing at you remainer nutjobs getting triggered, and your stupidity, and your ignorance.

We're triggered? Well of course we're triggered, higher food prices, higher bills, higher fuel costs, war in Europe, THIS is what we warned would happen and its not even been one full year of Brexit Britain and the sh1ts hit the fan..

Will the US military show they're not cowards and step in,send in thousands of forces to liberate Ukraine? Or will they reiterate to the world what utter cowards they are and watch from a safe distance as Russia overruns Ukraine?

Remember, the US were defeated by the lightly armed Taliban only a few months ago.....as if the US now wants to take on Russia...

Sponsored Links
Back