Deserves Its own Thread

Will the US military show they're not cowards and step in,send in thousands of forces to liberate Ukraine? Or will they reiterate to the world what utter cowards they are and watch from a safe distance as Russia overruns Ukraine?

Remember, the US were defeated by the lightly armed Taliban only a few months ago.....as if the US now wants to take on Russia...

As ridiculous a post, as I have seen on this site.

Sponsored Links
We're triggered? Well of course we're triggered, higher food prices, higher bills, higher fuel costs, war in Europe, THIS is what we warned would happen and its not even been one full year of Brexit Britain and the sh1ts hit the fan..

So, last time Russia invaded Ukraine, 2014 I believe, we were in the EU, what was that all about then?

Higher bills, higher fuel costs, higher food prices. All because the idiots in Europe, mainly Germany opted for 100% reliance on Russia for gas despite the US telling them it would all end in tears.

Even now, UK is calling for a ban from SWIFT for Russian transactions but the EU (Germany) is blocking it because they are so reliant on Russia for trade that without it they would be ucked with a capital F.

No, you really are a triggered nutjob, crack on, I like a laugh.

As ridiculous a post, as I have seen on this site.

So your saying the Taliban did NOT defeat the US a few months ago?

Your saying THEMSELVES really are brave enough to take on a formidable foe like Russia?

Come on....

So, last time Russia invaded Ukraine, 2014 I believe, we were in the EU, what was that all about then?

Higher bills, higher fuel costs, higher food prices. All because the idiots in Europe, mainly Germany opted for 100% reliance on Russia for gas despite the US telling them it would all end in tears.

Even now, UK is calling for a ban from SWIFT for Russian transactions but the EU (Germany) is blocking it because they are so reliant on Russia for trade that without it they would be ucked with a capital F.

No, you really are a triggered nutjob, crack on, I like a laugh.

Screenshot_20220225-201645_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sponsored Links
So your saying the Taliban did NOT defeat the US a few months ago?

Your saying THEMSELVES really are brave enough to take on a formidable foe like Russia?

Come on....

The Taliban only took over when the US left.

The possibility of a Third World war, would make any Nation stand back.

Putin has already indirectly threatened the use of Nuclear weapons, and I quote.......

"The consequences will be such as you have never seen in your entire history"

The Taliban only took over when the US left.

You know that's not true. Even British forces would often comment on what a formidable fighting force the Taliban were.

They trapped America in a quagmire, the US knew they could not win so ran from the battlefield.

The possibility of a Third World war, would make any Nation stand back.

Putin has already indirectly threatened the use of Nuclear weapons, and I quote.......

"The consequences will be such as you have never seen in your entire history"

So you admit America are petrified of the Russians.

The world needs more then 1 superpower. For too long the Americans have been free to bring death and destruction across the globe.

See if you can come up with something better than a picture of Nige, I doubt you have the intellect.

There's tons I could post but I can't be bothered. All I will say to brexiteers who once loved Putin is the chickens are coming home to roost.

You quote Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya - all of which had leaders / regimes persecuting its people
Plenty of other nasty regimes around propped up by the Americans,why haven't they been subjected to 'Humanitarian intervention' (euphemism for regime change) by NATO.
Didn't the Yanks repeatedly block UN resolutions condemning Saddam Husseins use of poison gas against Iranians.

The world needs more then 1 superpower. For too long the Americans have been free to bring death and destruction across the globe
I am not a fan of the Russians but it has to be admitted that when the Berlin wall was in place, there was peace in Europe.
There was a form of mutual respect for each others borders, protocols were in place between the Russians and the Americans to avoid the chance of miscalculations.
Smaller countries could play one super power off against another in order to get a better deal.
When the Soviet Union dissolved and the Russians retreated, NATO should have disbanded as the reason for its creation had disappeared, instead it expanded and went on the rampage in the middle east and Eastern Europe.

When the Soviet Union dissolved and the Russians retreated, NATO should have disbanded as the reason for its creation had disappeared, instead it expanded and went on the rampage in the middle east and Eastern Europe.

And the EU decided they were Mr Billy Bigbollox and all former Russian states were welcome to join the EU, until they realised they couldn't afford it, even more so after we gave them the sack.

Yeah, all join the EU, **** NATO, we'll have our own army, we'll be a SUPERPOWER.

What could possibly go wrong?

Lunatic fantasies from filly.

Disect it and put forward counter arguments John, I'm sure we'd all love to hear how none of the Baltic states were being enticed to join the EU, and how the EU had nothing but unwavering support for NATO in recent years.

I nearly p1ssed myself earlier this evening reading that Macron stated NATO will not stand for this, he didn't want anything to do with NATO a year ago, he was setting up the EU army, now he's hiding behind their skirt.

EU, WAFB of losers.

And the EU decided they were Mr Billy Bigbollox and all former Russian states were welcome to join the EU, until they realised they couldn't afford it, even more so after we gave them the sack

complete bulls hit

of course they can afford it.

I suggest you look at the growth of the economies in the A8 countries.

your hatred of the EU is making you say some really stupid things.

Brexit supporters are getting more salty by the day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Enjoy the failure

I believe you have said several times that you don't care about the disadvantages of Brexit
I've said that I haven't noticed any 'disadvantages' of Brexit that have PERSONALLY affected me. If you have, name them. Often when JohnD has nothing constructive to say or is unable or unwilling to answer a telling question, he'll just chuck in a 'Mottie doesn't care' post to take things off-track. He's done it 51 times so far. :whistle:

If that happened to you, you'd scream 'Ad Hominem' attack!

AE68EA62-B05A-4866-B19F-2652955C6909.jpeg

Edit: I've just found a post where you said it.

I don't care

Maybe I should jump onto any post of yours and post it. :sneaky:

Last edited:
All - Stop attacking each other. It's a discussion forum not a kid's playground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back