Designating posters as Tradesman or DIYer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
We worked for an Eygptian lady who rented a property ( nice lady) her husband was a cancer doctor (afaik) in the local hospital

she was subject to racist abuse , from other mothers when she took her children to the local school.

She also had her back door set alight , plod got involved but said it was not a racially motivated incident.

she never told me any of this , I found out when I spoke to the landlady after they had moved out.

(The family moved back to eygpt a few months later)

So what? Deal with it.
So you're condoning abuse instead of reasoned arguments.
That'll help make the forum a reasonable place to visit.
It might suit your style, it doesn't suit mine, nor probably most others. It does seem to suit some plumbers, and you.

So you're condoning abuse instead of reasoned arguments.
That'll help make the forum a reasonable place to visit.

If you want this place to be a reasonable place to visit then leave. Considering nearly all the abuse is aimed at you because of your stupid posts and labelling then leave. Using your own logic, the abuse will stop and then this place would be much nicer.

Sponsored Links
please don't tell your mammy , pleaseeeeee . i bet you even keep a diary of all the people in life that calls you a name :ROFLMAO: . fooking grow up man :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So was that comment, in addition to why not put forward sound, reasoned arguments.
YES , but i think you need to give yourself a good talking to , well i guess you have no one else to talk to judging by the drivel you convey .:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

What do you do? Resort to abuse, yet again!

oh please your shyte is getting boring , " please please don't hurt me ", c@ck . you seem to love playing the victim card and people are seeing right through it , but you seem to have some intellect but the only subject you have approached is abuse and racism so if you don't like the abuse then fook off and do us all a favour:oops:;):ROFLMAO:

please don't tell your mammy , pleaseeeeee . i bet you even keep a diary of all the people in life that calls you a name :ROFLMAO: . fooking grow up man :rolleyes::rolleyes:
YES , but i think you need to give yourself a good talking to , well i guess you have no one else to talk to judging by the drivel you convey .:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)
oh please your shyte is getting boring , " please please don't hurt me ", c@ck . you seem to love playing the victim card and people are seeing right through it , but you seem to have some intellect but the only subject you have approached is abuse and racism so if you don't like the abuse then fook off and do us all a favour:oops:;):ROFLMAO:
Is this your idea of a discussion?
Do you treat your customers complaints with such acrimony?
Would you describe your behaviour as typical of Gas Safe registered people?
It certainly appears that there are many Gas Safe registered people on this site who resort to abuse instead of discussion.
Do you think it raises the perception and reputation of the Gas Safe scheme? Or does it bring it into disrepute?

[MODERATOR:] Thread has gone off topic & descended to petty squabbling, so is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back