Dewalt router. What am I missing?

Sponsored Links
Had the same issue initially with my dewalt 1/4 router. Took a few minutes to realise there was another collet supplied in the pack that fitted the 1/4 bits. Just need to swap the collet.

Are you sure there wasn't another collet supplied in the accessories?

Had the same issue initially with my dewalt 1/4 router. Took a few minutes to realise there was another collet supplied in the pack that fitted the 1/4 bits. Just need to swap the collet.

Are you sure there wasn't another collet supplied in the accessories?
i was trying to rack my brains as i have both the 230v mains version and the 18v both identical business end below the motor top and look for the smaller collet or even a reducer in my large collection off not used and no 8mm collet and nut so suspect if they came with 8mm they are in a seperate "forgot where i put them there" location :LOL:

Sponsored Links
well done i am proud off you -----we have all done it (y)

we all need to learn from our mistakes then share them to stop others making the same or similar mistakes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back