DHW problem BAXI 105 instant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been having issues with the DHW from my Baxi 105 instant. Basically if I run the hot tap from a mixer tap (kitchen(cant tell brand - generic mixer), bathroom(damixa) or shower(mira combiflow)) the tap will run warm turning cold, guessing this is preheat reserve or warm pipes. If I run the bath tap, (single hot/cold) it will 8 times out of ten turn hot, then I can run the shower and sustain the heat turning the bath off. The only other way I can get the boiler to recognise hot demand is to run a tap, then turn the preheat to 0 then back on again; or turn the boiler on/off/remote/taps switch to a different setting.
Had a service to no real joy. help?!?

Sponsored Links
Hot water diaphragm needs replacing.

Lots of similar posts on here

apologies but the exact model of boiler is a 105HE, would you be able to advise where I could obtain the diaphragm from or a part number?

Many thanks for the earlier reply,.. :)

Sponsored Links
Baxi Prt No. 248838 Try online.

or complete unit 248734 (much easier and quicker)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back