DHW problem on the Alpha c27

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning

Many thanks in adv for all the help. I have prob with bolier Alpha which is working mean CH is fine but problem with HW. even there is no Cw flow i men from the hot taps think is it the diverter valve or some thing els?

cheers

Sponsored Links
These boilers do not have a diverter valve,but heat the domestic water via a twin pass heat exchanger.There is a flow switch for hot water which require approx 3 litres/min to operate.From what you describe I would suggest a scaled/blocked heat exch.You need expert help as this is not DIY.

Hi gas man thanks for the advise.Ya i am not a diy person i am new in industry. so thats why put this on the forum so can get help. cheers
sorry for late reply comp were plying up thanks

It seems now that you are not a DIYer but a professional dealing with this boiler for a customer.

In that case you will be gas registered and should register for the Combustion Chamber part of this site where trade questions should be asked.

Tony

Sponsored Links
You have no water flow by what you said. That is your problem.

The flow switch on this boiler is absolutely bullet proof.

If you can't get water toi flow through it you must take bits apart find the blcokage and put them back together.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back