Diana Brigade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Makes me laugh the press in america and supporters of diana slagging off how camilla looks with bitchy remarks such as she's a frump etc compared to diana, She's also more than twice her age and i think she looks very smart and sophisticated for her age.
Lay off Camilla, Diana wasn't the pearly white goddess she was made out to be, to me she was nothing more than a gold digger who thought that marrying into royalty would give her a free meal ticket but soon found out it's harder work than being a nursery minder.
Her status as the peoples hero was contrived much later by her PR staff after she and fergie were slated for having little respect for their royal duties and wanting to go off on freebie ski-ing holidays all the time, so mother theresa was rolled out to meet her and allow her to poach all the praise and sympathy that the poor mother had worked all her life so hard to earn. shame she had to die (motherr theresa) to finally get the recognition shes so deservedly deserved, unlike the other one who died.
still the media did a good job of hyping her up(diana) going by the floral tributes outside the palace.

Sponsored Links
Back