United Kingdom
Hi
After some time I have now managed to find a Digihome DTR80
I have the following setup.
TV "non freeview type hence Dtr80 connected"
Sky box
DVD player
Dtr80

I originaly had a standard freeview box and all the above worked without any problems.
I've now swapped the standard freeview for the Dtr80
My problem is when I start recording it records no problem but If I want to watch another channel I am shown No Signal on the tv screen.
Selected many channels and all the same.
Recording is fine and its playback is fine.
If I stop the recording and select a channel to watch same No Signal message.
I then need to run First Time Installation and channels are back until i record again.
On the rear of the recorder I have Antenna 1 in Antenna 1 out.
Antenna 2 in Antenna 2 out.
I have my aerial connected to the Atenna 1 in.
I have also a coax lead about 3 inches long but I can only think it connects to both Antenna 2 connections but No Signal message still shown.

Please advise.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
First, read the instructions. Then go back and read them a second time. You might find that the link cable needs to go from Antenna 1 Out to Antenna 2 In

Many thanks now sorted.

Second question, where can I obtain instruction manual.
Can find one anywhere without a site trying to offer you pc health check etc.

Forgot to mention in first post no instruction manual when item purchased.

Digihome isn't really a proper brand. It's more of a badge under which a variety of differently sourced products are sold. So, AFAIK, there isn't an English Digihome web site like you'd get with Panasonic, Sony, Samsung etc.

The company behind the name is Vestel. There's some tie-up with Daewoo in that the PVRs of both brands share the same operating software. Check Daewoo's support pages for a PVR with the same twin tuner and HD spec. That might help you in the absence of a Digihome manual.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back