Dimplex 300i Duo Storage heater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, not sure if you got to the bottom of the below post but thought I'd ask seen as Im having a slight issue with my Dimplex 300i Duo Storage heater.... when I turn the heater on after it being off for the summer the panel comes on with all leds lighting up, then the 3rd or 4th led is not on but the rest are, if I try and press the + or - buttons I just hear a clicking noise. So the front part of the radiator starts to warm up to max and I cant lower down the temp so I have to power off, if I hold down the - button for a short period of time the panel looks like it resets but comes back to all the leds being on except one - if I hold down the + and - buttons for about 10-15sec the panel then goes dimmer and I can do anything on it until I power the heater off and back on again!? Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Darren.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back