diplomat 8322

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi have diplomat 8322 stops working with fault code of 6 flashes can anyone hepl.
C

Sponsored Links
hi have diplomat 8322 stops working with fault code of 6 flashes can anyone help.
C
I have just fixed this problem. On the left side at the bottom of the tank there is a small board with a reed switch in it. Get one from Maplins and replace the defective one. Make sure you replace it exactly the same way. Reinsert the board and test it by removing the whole tank and blowing through the water inlet tube. The beeping from the multimeter should pulse with the speed change of the flow wheel. Put everything back together again. Reset the dishwasher and that should be it

many thanks for your advice, followed your instructions and it worked a treat.
Cheers Roy.

would somebody show a picture of these reed switches
i believe they are megnetically controlled

Sponsored Links
I've just posted a topic regarding the same Dishwasher - There seems to be a huge amount of problems with these, is it because there are a lot of them around or are they just rubbish??

err ,lets see rubbish i think .

I had the same fault code (6 flashes).
The manual advises to clear the filter, press the start button for 2 seconds until the start indicator lamp switches off, select a new programme and press start again BUT this didn't work
HOWEVER....
All I had to do was reset the machine by pressing the 'off' button, waiting for 10 mins and then turning it back on again!
It's now working fine again. :D

...Unfortunately the machine didn't work for long after resetting it!
I had to change the inlet valve by turning the machine on its side and removing the drip tray on the underside (two screws) to access it. If you are doing this be gentle with the machine though - the construction is very flimsy!
It's working OK now. :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back