Diplomat 8702 Washer Dryer - please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Since yesterday my washing machine is giving me a headache.
My wife put quite have blanket and did a wash. The machine was having great difficulties while spinning and washing because it was to heavy.

Then I put just normal laundry and washing machine started to make weird noise while washing- but actually it was washing. The problem started to happen on rise/spin. Washing machine started to get water then started to wash then stopped with loud buzzing noise.

I ve read somewhere to reset the time I need to press key combination but it was quite bad idea as machine died after that. The power still goes to the unit but nothing happens at all.
When I switch it on put the timer for washing the door blocks but the water is not pumped in. When I put on spin nothing happens as well- MACHINE IS DEAD

Please advise what to do - I already took circuit board out and repair centre quote me 60 punds for replacement. I do not want to buy it before I am sure that this is the problem.

I already tried to check the brushes but I cannot locate them and then I found info that motor is brushless.

PLEASE ADVISE WHAT ELSE CAN I DO.
Does it sound like an issue with circuit board or with maybe something wrong.

regards
Martin

Sponsored Links
have you checked the filter poss bra wire in filter /pump .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back