Diplomat ADP8101/2 dishwasher fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

My Diplomat ADP8101/2 dishwasher has developed a fault. When I start the machine the "In Progress" light comes on but the machine does not begin its cycle, and there is no way of resetting the machine. I'm thinking that perhaps the motor is not working? Any advice/help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
My Diplomat dishwasher would fill with water sit there for a hour drain the water and the dishes were still dirty.
There are two motors one to pumpin/out the water and one to send the water around the machine. I took out the broken one which I id. by looking for a replacement on the internet. A new motor was £140 so I took a chance and just replaced the capacitor which was £3.
This seems to have fixed it.

Is there any possibility you would be kind enough to help with the owners manual/handbook.
I cannot get one, as you know it was an MFI - now bust.
I believe it was really a whirlpool.
Just the page that deals with taking out all the drain filters would be enough.
I have removed the two screws and the small basket catcher, but I cannot find how to remove the plastic plate to get to the next stage/
If you could be kind enough to scan and paste an image I would be very grateful OR I will send you the postage and your cost of copying of course.
with a reply envelope paid.
Thanks so much if you can help.
Mine is the ADP8101 as well.
Fitted in when we have just moved.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back