Diplomat APM 8512 (Servis) washing machine problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Diplomat APM 8512/1 washing machine, I believe this is a rebadged Servis machine (made in Italy!). It has developed a fault whereby it will not rotate the drum, although it still pumps in and extracts water ok. I have checked the belt and the main motor brushes are fine, but I do not have any schematics, so I am unable to progress further. The main pcb is made by Elmark and is an H8.1. Any help will be much appreciated.... Thanks, TR

Sponsored Links
Servis went bust a few years back & spares are thin on the ground. Servis electronics are also notoriously unreliable, so if you have checked the brushes & motor wiring the pcb seems like a plausible culprit. You should talk to these people http://www.emwelec.co.uk/ They do stock some re-con Servis modules & you could take advantage of their offer in the link. Its worth a shot at £9.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back