Servis M3104 Schematic required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Servis M3104 Washing Machine has just worn the drum-belt through.
This is no problem to replace, but unfortunately the belt wrapped around the motor spindle and whipped some wires from their various positions on the back of the drum.
I would hope that someone can tell me where to find a schematic of the wiring, or if someone has the same model and can forward me a photo of the back drum area.

Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
if it has pulled the 4 wires off the thermistor, the you can identify which goes where if you have a basic multimeter.
the four tags onthe thermistor are in two pairs. one pair will show continuity with no resistance. these are the safety cut-out terminals and are wired in line with the heater. the other pair will show a resistance these are the thermistor connections. the thinner two of the four wires go on here. if non of this makes sense then i apologise because i can't remember the colours of the wires, i'd just figure it out if i was there.
worst case would be if it's pulled them off the heater as well. in this case you'll have six loose wires.
two thin ones to the thermistor as described. one thick one to the heater. one thick one to the thermistor, and a short link to the heater from the thermistor.

Thanks for the response.

The wires have indeed been pulled from the thermistor and element.
There are five wires in total, two thick grey wires, two thin white wires and one thick black wire.

One of the grey wires is a short #8" length, which I would guess is the thermistor-element connection.
The black therefore is the neutral connection from the element and the two white wires would be the cut-out for the thermistor (?)

Would I be right in saying that the two sets of wires on the thermistor can go either way round (as long as they are on the correct opposing terminals)?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the info.
I fitted the new belt and element this morning and the washer's going fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back