Diplomat ADP8322 F3 Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My integrated Diplomat ADP8322 dishwasher that is about 30 months old has stopped working. After looking through many different forums, it seems as though I have the F3 error (three flashes), which indicates a heating problem. Although when mine fails half way through cycle, the water is so hot that steam is emitted when I open the door to reset the dishwasher (by keeping the start button pressed, not pressing it four times as a lot of people have suggested).

Any ideas? I don’t fancy paying £100+ for an engineer to come out and perform some simple fix that I could do myself.

Sponsored Links
My integrated Diplomat ADP8322 dishwasher that is about 30 months old has stopped working. After looking through many different forums, it seems as though I have the F3 error (three flashes), which indicates a heating problem. Although when mine fails half way through cycle, the water is so hot that steam is emitted when I open the door to reset the dishwasher (by keeping the start button pressed, not pressing it four times as a lot of people have suggested).

Any ideas? I don’t fancy paying £100+ for an engineer to come out and perform some simple fix that I could do myself.
My machine is showing the same error code.
I am trying to find answers to this problem as well.
I hope that you found help and that I will too.

A fault in the heating circuit usually manifests itself around 25mins into a program.
SW3103...
I suspect your NTC sensor has malfunctioned. This is mounted in the hose which exits the inline heater. At 20 degrees C it should have a resistance of around 58k ohms (decreasing to approx 4k ohms at 85 degrees C).
Begbie74...
Other possible causes of an F3 error are:
Heating element defective (should measure around 25 ohms).
Relay RE2 on PCB defective.
NTC failure or fluctuation (as above).
Hope this helps you guys :D

Hi SW3103, did you have any joy with fixing the error F3 as I have the same fault.

Sponsored Links
No, I had to replace it :(

Hiya, new to this forum but having the same F3 error on my Diplomat ADP8322 and just trying to decide on the best course of action.

SW3103, you mentioned you had to replace it - do you mean you replaced the NTC sensor or you bought a new dishwasher?

My F3 fault turned out to be a broken wire
(at the point it flexes when the door opens). The broken wire supplies power to the water heater.

Removal of the front, metal face-plate from the door (below the white plastic panel ) reveals the wiring loom which runs from the control panel to the pump & heater etc. It's housed within a plastic protective sleeve, but this was fractured.

see the broken wire

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back