diplomat dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have inherited a diplomat dishwasher - without manual - with the house, it keeps bleeping and indicating fault F7. Please could someone tell me what this means?

Sponsored Links
diyisfun

thank you very much for your reply. Lets hope it will keep me sane!!!

Sponsored Links
I did further searching & couldnt find the answer or the manufacturer.

I'll guess that it's a Diplomat 8322.
If I'm right, it's a Whirlpool made machine and F7 is a fill fault.
Remove the filters and the mesh filter, clean out the black grid in the bowl carefully. Don't burst the membrane inside it.
Try the machine again after resetting it.
If the fault persists, take off the left hand panel and unplug the flowmeter, located bottom front of the large plastic water matrix. Plug it back on, reset the machine and try it again.
Make sure the fill hose isn't kinked and that water is actually entering the machine.

Sleepyhead, you are right about the model and we will try your suggestions tomorrow. thank you very much for taking the time to try and help us.

Iam having the same problem at the moment, any F's indicate a fault, have you tried cleaning the filter? to do this you need to twist out the large grey filter at the bottom of the machine, rinse under running water, the middle section comes out a well, take out the bluey/grey mat also and rinse, put back together and try machine, if does not work, you need an engineer,it could be the sensor,

Good Luck

Hi, further to my earlier i have since found a website that is very good, it is called How to mend it .com, take a look, hope it helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back