Dirty radiator water

...I am going to change those 15mm pipes to 22mm in the next few days as I have not put the carpets in yet. After that I might try connecting a hosepipe to my system and blast out whatever is in there then try the DS40...

If there is no flow, no chemical is going to change that. A mainsflush as described in FAQ might be a better way to "blast out" a blockage.
I would try this before changing the pipes; bigger pipes give more flow, but do nothing to increase pressure.

Sponsored Links
...I am going to change those 15mm pipes to 22mm in the next few days as I have not put the carpets in yet. After that I might try connecting a hosepipe to my system and blast out whatever is in there then try the DS40...

If there is no flow, no chemical is going to change that. A mainsflush as described in FAQ might be a better way to "blast out" a blockage.
I would try this before changing the pipes; bigger pipes give more flow, but do nothing to increase pressure.

If you are draining the system taking the rads off and flushing through with a hose will help

I cant find anything in the FAQ about 'mains flush' or about cleaning the system, only about what the chemicals do. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Could you please give me the link to the post or copy it into this thread.

Thanks

Blob

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back