disappointed..

S

Sombrero

I've obviously been around for a while,,,but this place is dire these day..... I'm not bothered by that, the boards are still an excellent resource.... and will continue to give...... nothing better on the 'net for free.

But GD has died.... no passion, even the trolls are half-hearted...
Think I might keep clear for a few days...

It's like Joe has other interests... stockings? or whale-bone corsetts?

Mike from London is hammered on the holy vino !!!

and fred and bean (not sure which is which (sorry fellas))... are elsewhere...

So I'm off for a bike ride... please don't reply to the post.... don't want a dozen posts to read when I return...

Sponsored Links
Dinny forget yer lights oan yer bike. We don't want tae hear o yer death at the hand o some drunk driver whae didny see ye, on yer black bike, wearing black trousers and a black coat.... (or do we?) ;) ;)

You've bored everyone sh*tless. :rolleyes:

Lol... people on here funny as fook... for so many reasons...

I'm immune to any insult you can throw.... and I know you insult because you feel threatened.... and you know I'm a normal bloke with a normal view, so some of you nutters feel the need to try and put me down... but you've failed.

And I sit here smiling at your self absorbing stupidity. !

But the rest of you are warm lovely human beings.... each with a fair word and understanding...

However, to be fair, step outside of GD and most people on here are superb.... even some of the nutters... which is why it's a good place to be. Don't take GD too seriously people !!!

Sponsored Links
I've obviously been around for a while,,,but this place is dire these day..... I'm not bothered by that, the boards are still an excellent resource.... and will continue to give...... nothing better on the 'net for free.

But GD has died.... no passion, even the trolls are half-hearted...
Think I might keep clear for a few days...

It's like Joe has other interests... stockings? or whale-bone corsetts?

Mike from London is hammered on the holy vino !!!

and fred and bean (not sure which is which (sorry fellas))... are elsewhere...

So I'm off for a bike ride... please don't reply to the post.... don't want a dozen posts to read when I return...

It's August. Everything's dead this time of year.

Trolls are off on their hols! :LOL:

Normal rubbish will resume in September.

Back