Discontinued Wallpaper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am desperately trying to find wallpaper (and possibly border) to replace wallpaper that has got damaged, photos as below.

The first three photos are of a vinyl wallpaper, Crown I think but could be Vymura, bought at B&Q a few years ago - sorry can't remember how many. I need five rolls. If possible, I would also like two rolls of the border.

The third and fourth photos are of a wallpaper bought at Homebase about 4-6 years ago - I can't remember the brand. I need two rolls.

If anyone has any of these lying around which they would be prepared to sell to me, I would be extremely grateful.

Sponsored Links
What this problem is trying to tell you is that its time to redecorate the whole room,
If you manage to locate the discontinued wallpaper, will you still be able to get the same batch number/shade,
The existing wallpaper will be "Tired" looking by now, to try and match up with new paper, will make the finish look totally unprofessional and worse than it looks now.
B&Q are bad for discontinued wallpaper lines, they buy up a run from the manufacturers send them out to stores, so its exclusive to their store, once the paper has run out in that store the customer is basically "knackered" for extra rolls

Always buy more rolls of wallpaper than is needed, a good store will accept returns.

Thank you for your response. I am redcorating the whole room as the wallpaper only goes halfway up, with a contrasting paper on the half above - hence the border.

The other paper for which I only need one roll is in an area which is not seen and I need less than one roll.

Neither of these rooms gets the sun and I can assure you that they are far from looking tired! Quite the opposite in fact, part from the damaged area.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back