Wallpaper won't stay stuck!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a conservatory on the back of the house which has a 2ft wall around it - insulated, it was built two years ago. On one wall there is a long double radiator and behind this it is wallpapered with a standard vinyl wallpaper stuck down with solvite adhesive.

The two pieces of wallpaper at either end of the radiator have no problem, but the one piece in the middle is forever crinkling up and coming off

Does anyone have any suggestions apart from evostick!

Sponsored Links
Vinyl Overlap Adhesive

529991_R_Z001

The border adhesive should work. Just one question...do you hang wet washing on the rad, because that is one of the main reasons for paper coming away behind them?

Not over the radiator but 'she who must be obeyed' has a clothes horse that she sometimes stands in front of the radiator

Sponsored Links
I usually use neat PVA on the wallpaper behind a rad....it tends to stay stuck!

The border adhesive should work. Just one question...do you hang wet washing on the rad, because that is one of the main reasons for paper coming away behind them?

Not over the radiator but 'she who must be obeyed' has a clothes horse that she sometimes stands in front of the radiator

I used to have a SWMBO...now I have a SWMBI...at least when it comes to home improvements!! :cautious:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back