Dishwasher Candy CS455M

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, first post, hoping somebody kindly give some advice.
Dishwasher programmer got stuck after intial rinse at nearly 3hours.
Water was cold >> the element tested OK (31ohms on multimeter) >> I tested the SAFETY thermostat and it was faulty (open circuit).
Changed it, and seemed to work, but NOW (!) programmer going through heating water, wash, drain and then at the wash with soap the programmer stops nearly at 6hrs... if I manually trip-pass the wash then it carries on and finish the cycle. I think at some point I pressed the "rapid" button and it did work by itself, but not sure now, then I tried again and didn't work. I got the impression the water might not be at the right temperature. Could it be?
To be honest after I changed the safety therm. I thought the waster was too hot, but then on second or third time temperature seems right.
?? could it be the thermostat itself? this one ? http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts...5m/thermostat-and-bracket-assembly/129165.htm ??
Is this thermostat fixing the temperature according to the programme? (with the "rapid" and "PLUS" variations) I see on the manual the temperature of water is different according to programme and wash-rinse. So, it must be a temperature probe as well, right??
This dishwasher has been working for 8 years now, once I changed the element and onother time I changed the door-handle-switch.
Awayting your advice/directions please. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back