Dishwasher CDA INTERGRATED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I put my dishwasher on as normal one day, about 10 mins it started beeping continuously until I opened the door as soon as I shut it again it beeps. My partner has had it to pcs tonight its not letting water into the dishwasher, however the supply pipe isn't blocked, there is a blue thing which looks like a astma inhaler, a small motor thing which we are wondering if this is the problem???? The led start button flashes 4 times then pause then 4 times again...??

If it is can it be replaced??? and how expensive might it be, is it worth replacing or shall we look at getting a new dishwasher??

Any info would be great..I miss my dishwasher :cry:
Thanks
Louise

Sponsored Links
Whirlpool machine rebadged. 4 flashes is a draining failure. If it's draining ok then the fault will lie with the water indicator (pressure switch) or main pcb.

Hi - Thanks for coming back to me, is the pressure switch, connected to the main water supply pipe??
Thanks
Louise

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back