Dishwasher Error Indesit IDF25 flashing lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, our Indesit IDF25 has start to play up and will not complete a cycle, the drying light and start/pause lights are flashing 5 mins after starting a cycle. I checked the drain pipe and the water in system seems to come out ok.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I have the exact same dishwasher and got the manual out.

It's not much use. Indesit's help desk is 08448 224 224. Trouble is, 0844 numbers charge typically 11p to 62p per minute, plus up to 7p per call.

There are only two parts on errors -

1) The dishwasher does not take any water in - Tap shut-off alarm (Several short beeps are omitted)
  • There is no water in the mains supply
  • The water inlet hose is bent
  • Turn on the tap and the appliance with start after a few minutes
  • The appliance lock has been activated because no action was taken when the beeps sounded. Switch off the appliance using the ON/OFF button, turn on the tap and switch the appliance back on after 20 seconds by pressing the same button. Re-program the appliance and restart the wash cycle.
2) Water inlet hose alarm / water inlet filter blocked (the washing, drying and end indicator lights flashes)
Switch off the appliance by pressing ON/OFF button. Shut off the water tap to eliminate the risk of flooding and remove plug from electrical socket. Make sure the water inlet filter has not become blocked by impurities.​

If it's not either of those, I would call a local repair business.

I had a dishwasher that wouldn't drain, I chucked it bought the IDF 125 a few years ago.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back