Dishwasher keep going into flood mode

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our intregrated bosch dishwasher keeps going into flood mode, the pump constantly going even when the door is open. I've done the old ' tip it up to 45 degrees' to drain the water out. I've checked the drain isn't blocked and I've put it on a wash with a dishwasher cleaner in. But it literally just worked for that wash and went back into flood mode. I've currently got it tipped up again to get it out of flood mode. Does anyone know what might be causing to go into flood mode in the first place though ? I can find plenty of articles on how to set the anti flood mode, but nothing on whats causing it in the first place.

Ive noticed there's a really manky looking bit in the see through panel on the side outside of the machine which I'm not sure should look like that. I've attached a photo of it

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• 15619102295219147140710695640890.jpg
    15619102295219147140710695640890.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 1,032
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
jamie1976uk, good evening.

An off the wall "suggestion" ??

Is there any way you can clean the [in your words] Manky bit? there is a possibility that the build up is sending the wrong messages to the machines PCB ?

Ken.

Sponsored Links
jamie1976uk, good evening, again.

Did a Google search for "intregrated bosch dishwasher flood mode" and found the following ---

Bosch Dishwasher -- WON'T START -- keeps Draining-- Flooded Drip ...

I have an integrated Bosch dishwasher - the anti-flood device has ...

https://www.justanswer.com › Home Improvement Questions › UK Appliance Repair

Dishwasher anti flood problem - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5678597

Looks as if this is a very common problem??

Ken

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back