1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Bosch dishwasher keeps going into "flood mode"

Discussion in 'Appliances' started by jamie1976uk, 14 Sep 2021.

1. jamie1976uk

jamie1976uk

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi , our bosch dishwasher keeps going into flood mode . I have to pull it out and tip it up to drain all the water out if the drip tray underneath the machine every few days to get it to work again. It's happened in the past and the issue was a little plastic screw-in plug in the bottom at the side that kept working loose ( not sure if it's to manually drain the machine or something) .... it's nipped up tight now though and it's still happening.... does anyone know where else the water might be coming from?

Thanks

2. jamie1976uk

jamie1976uk

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi , I've found a couple of wet spots on the the outside of the machine around a lip on the back and the side, along with a build up of fat and grime, sure not if this lip is designed to cope with a small amount of water and it's supposed to drain back into the machine , but cant because of the build of fat/ grime or if a seal has gone somewhere??

Attached Files:

3. Sponsored Links
  4. leegsi

leegsi

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Is it draining away ok?

I have seen it where the waste pipe was partly blocked.

5. assuhors

assuhors

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    There is a Cabinet seal kit for the back and side thats leaking Pt. No. 11038786, if that is the only leak.

Last edited: 17 Sep 2021
  6. Sponsored Links