Bosch Classixx dishwasher internal leak.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Bosch Classixx slimline dishwasher get's stuck at the beginning of all cycles. I've tipped my dishwasher all the way forward to empty the water that collects in the tray underneath the dishwasher (where the little polystyrene float is) and the dishwasher works again, however the tray fills up with water again, raising the float and activating a switch that prevents more water coming in to the dishwasher.

Do you know where might be the best place to look for a leak? Unfortunately I can't see a model number anywhere on the dishwasher. It's about 4 years old and has no digital screen, just buttons and lights on the front.

Tipping the dishwasher forward to empty out the bottom tray underneath the dishwasher.

Replacing the main water feed hose from the mains water supply to the dishwasher.

Checking waste hose for blockages.

Sponsored Links
The model details are laser engraved on the door lip (top). Sometimes a little difficult to see it in poor light. Popular places for leaks are the wash motor seals (normally replaceable). Can also be caused by leaky o-rings/blocked matrix. Machine needs to be pulled out & side-plates removed to investigate properly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back