dishwasher poor spray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have got a integrated Tecnik / Bosch dishwasher SE6TIE2 GB/74. The heater unit packed up and the water was not heating at all. I replaced the heater;

http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es...eous-water-heating-element?SearchTerm=483058.

The water now heats up perfectly well but I have noticed that both spray arms have water coming through them but not enough for them to move. I have read other posts which suggest adding more water which has not worked. I have also read that the water heater unit could have something to do with it? I used the repairclinic.com video to show me how to replace the unit.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Tim

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the quick reply.

I've cleaned the filters in the sump, cleaned the arms and checked the sump pump is free from debris. Are there other filters I need to check?

As I had changed the heater I was wondering if there was something that I could have done which has caused this problem, as it was ok prior to the heater fault.

Thanks

Part of the heater unit is the diverter which alternates water between top and bottom spray arms,did you reconnect it.

Sponsored Links
How strange......I was just updating my post to say that I didn't connect the lead that operates the water flow and I have just seen your post! So yep you are right, thanks very much!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back