dishwasher - wet electrics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My semi integrated Electrolux ESI 63010 trips the circuit breaker when close to end of cycle. It will only restart after a day or so drying (?), but will usually trip again during first or second use.

I have found some water on floor of pump/ heating chamber, but cannot work out where it is coming from.

Any ideas where the problem is most likely to be?

Sponsored Links
Wow, what an overwhelming response so far. Lets see if I can help in less than 3 pages. 

You really need to pull it out and observe for leak. Water in the base could be from a perished rubber seal or pipe.

How old is the machine? Check the two door seals.

thanks for info.

It is around 6 yrs old, but in soft water area, and with normally only 1 or 2 people in house ( and is regularly cleaned ) Door seals and everything visible
are in excellent condition.

I took it out to examine last week and found the water in the base. I could not find source of leak while stationary. I needed to replace because visitors were expected.

I plan to remove unit and covers and run during next week or so. However I was hoping for a few hints on where to look first.

If I am still in trouble I will take pics then

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back