Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my indersit dishwasher D63 is about 18mths old, will fill with water but the arms will not turn, the pump does work when it emptys but does not work for the arms, it sugests that there is some sort of sensor that is not working but i donot know for sure..............please help....Thanks.

Sponsored Links
some m/c have 2 pumps, one for circulatiom the other for draining

THANKS, but i have had a look and there is one pump with a solinoid switch for drainage...........cheers please keep them coming.......

well if there is a solenoid to make the pump drain, could it be stuck in the "drain mode" or not going into arm spin mode? i take it you have checked for blockages, and also cleaned its filter?

Sponsored Links
first of all my apiologies to breezier there was 2 pumps,sorry.Took the main pump to dealer and he said it was a common fault with these machines,tested the capacitor that was ok so had to have new pump £61.The problem was caused by the float sticking in the base of the dishwasher and not draining any over flow water away hence the motor was sitting in water and became faulty, to overcome this, if it happens in the future i have drilled some holes in the base, crude but it will save me the problems i have had.....................thanks :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back