Disinfectant poisoning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cases in New York occurred 18 hours after Donalds suggestion that disinfectant could help treat this chinese flu

The city reported 30 cases

9 cases of Lysol (a US disinfectant brand)
10 cases regarding bleach
And 11 to various other household cleaners

Jeez us wept

Sponsored Links
And he says he doesn't take responsibility for these incidents.

Someone told me that if I inject Mr Muscle it'll give me a six pack.
I think I'll give it a go.

And he says he doesn't take responsibility for these incidents.
The guy is a prize plonker, dangerous, thick and lord knows how he's still in power..
But.. people should also take responsibility for themselves too.. if Trump told them that jumping off a cliff will stop them dying of Covid, would they do it? I It seems that we have lost common sense and the ability to think... Too many years of being nannied I guess!?

Sponsored Links
Cases in New York occurred 18 hours after Donalds suggestion that disinfectant could help treat this chinese flu

The city reported 30 cases

9 cases of Lysol (a US disinfectant brand)
10 cases regarding bleach
And 11 to various other household cleaners

Jeez us wept

Apparently this is double the number of cases that they dealt with over the same period last year

Trump may have made a stupid comment but he din't actually say to inject yourselves with disinfectant.

The people that did are the real stupid ones.

Trump may have made a stupid comment but he din't actually say to inject yourselves with disinfectant.

The people that did are the real stupid ones.
There can be more than one idiot at a time.

And I don't think you mean 'may'. He made a very stupid comment. No may about it. Even if you're one of those people who think he's a stable genius, that suggestion was just stupid.

What did he actually say?
"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."
It's always interesting reading his transcripts. He has the best words.

What did he actually say?
"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."
Oh, beaten to it.

Yep, Trump is suggesting injecting disinfectant. I've just read the transcript and watched the video. I saw his lips moving.

He actually suggested "something like that, by injection inside" - NOT "inject disinfectant inside".

Either way - it was stupid to say coz the stupid yanks are stupid enough to do stupid stuff.

It seems more like he is suggesting the experts look into it, at least that's what I read into it.
Indeed, but he's doing it in front of cameras telling the US what to do to handle the pandemic.

So two things about it are stupid. The toddler level of understanding of science and medicine and that he was demonstrating that lack of understanding to his country rather than giving useful advice. Or rather allowing non idiots to give good advice.

Sponsored Links
Back