Bojo List of lies, gaffes and scandals.

You live in a world of lies and liars. The astonishing thing is you actually believe what they say to you.
ALL politicians tell lies or twist the truth at some point.
Blair was a serial liar along with Gordon Brown, Camoron and Clegg have been caught out lying.
If Theresa May had done her job properly then Brexit would have been done and dusted and Boris would have been gone.
An election is gonna happen sooner or later and if as predicted Boris would win, then you could have a hard rightwing government for the next 5 years.

Sponsored Links
ALL politicians tell lies or twist the truth at some point

But the lies being told by the Tories that selling Brexit have taken dishonesty to a new level.

Johnson lied about prorouing parliament and he has lied about the reason.
What sends this to another level is the fact Brexiteers know its a lie and are applauding being lied to.

If Theresa May had done her job properly then Brexit would have been done
That is the line that Brexit hasnt happened because TM was a remainer.

Nah Brexit didnt happen because there are no good versions of Brexit that deliver what Leavers think it will.
Brexit is a con, always has been.

, then you could have a hard rightwing government for the next 5 years

Its a shame Corbyn isnt replaced.
He has lasted a long time, but he hasnt been a strong opposition.
Labour is controlled now by the members, they dont represent the core Labour voters.
Moving the party further left has made unelectable.

And the party is deeply split, split parties dont win,

It will interesting to see if Johnson loses votes to the Brexit party
And whether Labour could form a coalition with Lib dems -remain vote will be split.

Sponsored Links
Max Hastings on Boris Johnson back in July:

his premiership will almost certainly reveal a contempt for rules, precedent, order and stability

Mr Hastings, who described his former employee as “morally bankrupt”, said Mr Johnson would never have the dignity required for public office

his graver vice is cowardice, reflected in a willingness to tell any audience, whatever he thinks most likely to please, heedless of the inevitability of its contradiction an hour later

Certainly what Max Hastings said back in July has already been shown to be true.

Durhamplumber thinks these are admirable qualities

Well he called Corbyn a big girls blouse and in unredacted notes Cameron a girly swot.

Correct. How can people who know nothing about politics, know nothing about the EU, know nothing about economics, know nothing about immigration vote to leave the EU because of their assumption that the EU is bad for the afore mentioned.

I actually know people who have voted leave for those reasons. Why? "Because my mate said the EU was bad.."

Its a shame Corbyn isnt replaced.
He has lasted a long time, but he hasnt been a strong opposition.
Labour is controlled now by the members, they dont represent the core Labour voters.
Moving the party further left has made unelectable.

And the party is deeply split, split parties dont win,

It will interesting to see if Johnson loses votes to the Brexit party
And whether Labour could form a coalition with Lib dems -remain vote will be split.

I suspect that if we're not out on the 31st Oct (this year) Johnson will resign. That will make a few people on here happy, I fear that happiness may be short lived.

I actually know people who have voted leave for those reasons. Why? "Because my mate said the EU was bad.."

Yes, but we're not allowed to say some/many/most people are stupid.

Like the Brits who live in Spain, who were worried about their situation, being asked how they voted in the referendum -

"I voted leave."
"Why?"
"Because of all the immigrants."

Even one idiot who voted leave and THEN bought a house in Spain.

I suspect that if we're not out on the 31st Oct (this year) Johnson will resign. That will make a few people on here happy, I fear that happiness may be short lived.

I think Johnson resigning is unlikely.

All he wants is to be PM.
I think he will try and blackmail the brexit party......let me win or join me in a coalition or there will be no Brexit.

There are no Brexit options that will lead to happiness.
A No Bexit wont lead to happiness
Brexit has caused such division, it wont be healed for a generation.

UK FPTP 2 party politics is broken.
Right and Left have moved to the extremes

Hey ho
Beer will still be beer (y)

Correct.
Unless of course Bozza can be arsed to find a solution to the Backstop thingy. Now that's a novel idea.
Boris doesn't need to find a solution to the backstop ,a no deal exit will sort that problem, all thanks to the antics of remainers.
Why shouldn't there be a hard or soft border anyway,it is recognition of the reality that there are 2 states in Ireland .
Why doesn't the Irish Republic have regulatory alignment with the UK instead of the EU.

Boris doesn't need to find a solution to the backstop ,a no deal exit will sort that problem.
There is not going to be a no-deal exit. However, Bozza DOES need to find a solution in 30 20 days if he wants out.

Why shouldn't there be a hard or soft border anyway,it is recognition of the reality that there are 2 states in Ireland .
Because they are better all round without a hard border. Have you not seen the news over the past 20 years?
Why doesn't the Irish Republic have regulatory alignment with the UK instead of the EU.
Why not have both like now. What a novel idea.

But the lies being told by the Tories that selling Brexit have taken dishonesty to a new level.

Johnson lied about prorouing parliament and he has lied about the reason.
What sends this to another level is the fact Brexiteers know its a lie and are applauding being lied to.

That is the line that Brexit hasnt happened because TM was a remainer.

Nah Brexit didnt happen because there are no good versions of Brexit that deliver what Leavers think it will.
You reckon Boris is a bigger liar than Blair or Cameron , how many illegal wars has Boris started.
Are the lies of Boris worse than the lies of Blair or Cameron.
Cameron was accused of lying to parliament to get permission to bomb Libya when the truth came out he used Blair's defence that he was fed faulty intelligence, the only faulty intelligence was on the part of Cameron if thought that people believed him.

You reckon Boris is a bigger liar than Blair or Cameron , how many illegal wars has Boris started.
Are the lies of Boris worse than the lies of Blair or Cameron.
Cameron was accused of lying to parliament to get permission to bomb Libya when the truth came out he used Blair's defence that he was fed faulty intelligence, the only faulty intelligence was on the part of Cameron if thought that people believed him.

Notch is a big girls blouse and a girly swot.

Sponsored Links
Back