Why is Boris a compulsive liar?

Boris could at least tell the truth every now and again, surely?

Get Brexit Done, lol.

Sponsored Links
Pretty much somes all of them up, none of them are any good for anything except looking after themselves and the system that needs trashing along with most politicians.
A lot of people claim that they're all that bad, but it's not true. Some politicans do not lie on a routine basis. Some are worse than others. Some are far worse than others.

this white privileged eton boy being a liar, yeah and his best mate Trump they.. they.. are best mates they are
.....and yeah he lied and fooled the whole country
Well said fest.(y)
I think Steve Bannon and DC deserves a mention and....

Get Brexit Done, lol.

Last edited:
A lot of people claim that they're all that bad, but it's not true. Some politicans do not lie on a routine basis. Some are worse than others. Some are far worse than others.
Id love that to be true can you name a few successful ones.
My vote would have been someone like David Milliband.

Sponsored Links
My vote would have been someone like David Milliband.
George Washington.

Would you say Margret Thatcher lied as much as Trump?

jond's choice was corbyn.
A terrorist supporter and anti semite. Plus he was a politician thus... a liar.
Seems we have a bargain in Mr Johnston.

but it's ok Corbyn wasn't racist...

but it's ok Corbyn wasn't racist...
Why do some people need to drag race into every discussion? Could it be because you're embarrassed by Boris's constant fibbing and are trying to distract the thread?

If not, why not post about it on a thread where it is relevant, perhaps a thread about historical leaders of parties.

Dominic Grieve -a man with integrity and a successful political career.

Even Sajid Javid has some integrity -he couldn't stomach the lies of this cabinet and resigned.

Whereas Boris Johnson (or even Johnston as Ryler likes to call him) is palpably racist.

tbh the uk was on a hinding to nothing, both candidates were terrible propositions, we just had to go with the person we felt would do the least damage, in Boris we have the best of a bad bunch, Corbyn wouldnt have faired any better in the covid situation.

the wailing banshee swinson was dictatorial autocrat, i think she would have done well with the covid situation, but she had little else going for her.

Pretty much somes all of them up, none of them are any good for anything except looking after themselves and the system that needs trashing along with most politicians.

there is no democracy -this country is run by politicians that are bought by the rich who fund them in exchange for influencing policy. It ensures wealth stays with the wealthy.

Starmer is being supported by Murdoch so he might do well over the next few years....

Starmer is being supported by Murdoch so he might do well over the next few years....

If that's the case Murdoch might leave him alone. He is thought to have led to Major becoming PM when the Tories thought they would loose.

Kinnock may have made a great PM but in some ways set the scene for Blair. I suspect the young Milliband would have too.

Interesting thing about PM's they always get blamed for something or the other at some point - press frenzies that have a funny habit of being totally unbalanced. These days they can get that even before they are elected. Corbyn is a good example of that.

Tories. Mrs T is the point in time when they went radical. I always remember one of their leaders standing up to a crowd and saying you've never had it so good to many cheers. Put simply it couldn't last. In many ways Mrs T put an end to that and probably had to.

Corbyn wouldnt have faired any better in the covid situation.
Ive always thought Corbyn to be a lifelong protester / activist, Im not sure he would have made a good leader.....but we will never know.

In terms of this pandemic -I cant see the government have really made any decisions, most of the work has been done by the civil service which has been hampered by this govts drive for self interest.

Sponsored Links
Back