Sue Gray

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"Prime Minister Boris Johnson and cabinet secretary Simon Case are expected to be criticised in a long-awaited report into the partygate scandal by senior civil servant Sue Gray, according to Whitehall officials."

Johnson will be hoping that some people will forget that he repeatedly lied to Parliament and the nation

and his supporters will be saying "everbody does it."

Everybody does not lie to Parliament.

Sponsored Links
I suspect he's strung it out long enough that many are tired of hearing about it.
Re-electable though? I doubt it.

Those who choose to will remember Starmer & co lied a bit too, but it's still 126 fines & 83 people vs 0 and 0. (iirc)

A party between a work sandwich is still the same in my book as a party on work toast so to speak. During Lockdown I found it odd that I wasn't allowed to stay at my g/f flat, but both of us could do essential maintenance of my holiday let and make a weekend of it.

IMO the rules were tougher than they needed to be because in general it was important to avoid mingling with people.

Sponsored Links
Why did Boris Johnson have a meeting with Sue Gray.

surely it wasn’t to offer her a peerage…..

Why did Boris Johnson have a meeting with Sue Gray.

surely it wasn’t to offer her a peerage…..

No, it would be to hint, with sincerely faked sadness, that if he goes, then the gong he desperately feels she deserves, might be difficult for him to er, 'facilitate'.

The report was ready months ago so why not publish it the day the cops said no more fines.

The report will contain naff all we did not know as anything else would contradict police actions

Bottoms line, Boris has got away with making fools of those that followed the rules to safeguard those around them.

Suspect Russian involvement in this report ??

They have infiltrated all aspects of society

Democracy is at threat ;)

Slice of cake and a cup of tea
If I recall correctly ?

Or was it a sausage roll and a beer ?
I think there were about half a dozen law breaking events to choose from.

Bozza holds the ignominious title of being the first sitting British Prime Minister to be prosecuted for a crime. He brings shame. He deserves the boot.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back