Sue Gray

Not convinced that this weapons of masse destruction caper was a porkie pie at the time ??

Mistake ( may be ?)

Saddam def had the ambition of acquiring them

Sponsored Links
I think there were about half a dozen law breaking events to choose from.

Bozza holds the ignominious title of being the first British Prime Minister to be prosecuted for a crime. He deserves the boot.

Oh pretty serious than Noseall

Half a dozen incidents of beer and sausage rolls than

Blimey :oops:

Oh pretty serious than Noseall

Half a dozen incidents of beer and sausage rolls than

Blimey :oops:
Law breaking - yes. Laws that they themselves set - yes. Laws that the public were told to adhere to or else - and at great cost yes.

Sponsored Links
Law breaking - yes. Laws that they themselves set - yes. Laws that the public were told to adhere to or else - and at great cost yes.

Oh

Pretty serious than

Blimey I am as shocked as you are :)

Those bleating about that BJ needs to go cant really see beyond their nose as we will only get a a snake that is very sly. At least with BJ the clown we can see through it - that truss, she'd start a WW3 every time she opened her gob, there is no one i can think of that is is a foolish as BJ and better to see whats going that the smirks and even more lies for the nasty politicians.

Labour are not better. The Libs, that is for fools only - u recall the promises, redlines re student fees, lol

The vast majority politicians will do anyhting to get into power other than state the truth.

Oh

Pretty serious than

Blimey I am as shocked as you are :)
Would you like to see one of Bozza hypocrisy speeches where he gravely tells the British public to adhere to the rules else people will die...?

Very serious is our Bozza when telling the British public what they are not allowed to do. Very serious. Loved ones still died however, but they died alone whilst Bozza partied and stuck his fingers up at them.

Your still trying to reduce it down to nothing more than beer and sausages when you know the real issue is lying to Parliament about his knowledge of those events.

Oh

Blimey I am as shocked as you are over the caper

Life as we know it will never be the same

My faith in politics and politicians has been totally shattered :)

Oh

Blimey I am as shocked as you are over the caper

Life as we know it will never be the same

My faith in politics and politicians has been totally shattered :)

But a wider question is the corrosive effect his actions have upon standards of public service.
When you react with such sarcasm or cynicism it lowers the bar for the conduct of politicians and brings the country into disrepute with our trading partners and military allies.
Boris Johnson's behaviour is no better than Victor Orban or any other Nationalist demagogue towards democracy.

Correct. Unlike Bozza...

Lousy human being. Tory scum at its worst.

Well you are obviously up set over caper Noseall

i understand yer pain Noseall

As said I am as shocked as every one else :)

But a wider question is the corrosive effect his actions have upon standards of public service.
When you react with such sarcasm or cynicism it lowers the bar for the conduct of politicians and brings the country into disrepute with our trading partners and military allies.
Boris Johnson's behaviour is no better than Victor Orban or any other Nationalist demagogue towards democracy.

Well it’s obvious what is going on

Russians

Yes exactly the Russians have infiltrated government

Democracy is at threat

Imo there will not be a general election in 2 years time

Russians and there supporters will take over :);)

Boris is considered a joke to foreign leaders and dignitaries. They pool him in with that other orange idiot.

:oops:
Blimey I was in a high street yesterday and there was a lady collecting for the cat protection society

And guess what

I saw some Russian put a tenner in the collection box

Blimey even the cat protection society is being infiltrated by Russian

Sponsored Links
Back