Partygate

Political debate in this forum is pointless. No swing voters will be influenced. We have hard labourites and tory fan boys. Some here see it as their full time job to try to educate those who they see less informed.
Nonsense, I'll have you know it's a full time job to educate those whom they see as less informed.:LOL:

I'm a floating voter but where I live it's Tory or Libdem.
I'd consider voting for anyone but Boris (or Corbyn.)

I voted remain, just, because I thought we'd be worse off if we left for the rest of my life. So far, so true.
I don't like the EU much, though.

Sponsored Links
Nonsense, I'll have you know it's a full time job to educate those whom they see as less informed.:LOL:

I'm a floating voter but where I live it's Tory or Libdem.
I'd consider voting for anyone but Boris (or Corbyn.)

I voted remain, just, because I thought we'd be worse off if we left for the rest of my life. So far, so true.
I don't like the EU much, though.
That's a fairly balanced view I'd agree with.

I voted remain because I didn't understand what Brexit actually meant (and still don't), with the worry of being much worse off personally and as a country if there were no obvious benefits, which is coming true so far. Was the EU perfect, far from it. But the strength and benefits it gave us needed a considerable argument to vote to leave. There hasn't been a convincing argument yet, even with the benefit of 6 years since the vote.

I would also consider voting for anybody but Boris or Corbyn. But currently the Tories are way off my likely list anyway. That doesn't make me a left winger though.

Political debate in this forum is pointless. No swing voters will be influenced. We have hard labourites and tory fan boys. Some here see it as their full time job to try to educate those who they see less informed. There is very little difference now politically between the two parties as they are desperate to occupy the middle ground. Labour's attempt to move left was disastrous for them and Starmer had to and has, pulled them back.

If I met Johnson, I reckon I'd enjoy a chat with him. He's not as smart as his education should have made him. I also reckon I'd enjoy chatting to Corybn. Cameron and Miliband are also interesting. Neither Sunak nor Starmer interest me, they are both dull and silent assassins. Neither, should be trusted as much as politician who screws up.
I'm a swing voter. Currently would vote anyway but Conservative (whichever was likely to unseat my local MP). But I am not an anti Conservative or a confirmed Labour voter. Just somebody looking at the biggest picture I can see

Anybody that tells me they support Boris and then suggests that I can't see a difference politically is himself not looking at a clear picture.

If you want to vote Tory (without considering any other choice) then you feel free, you have that right. But don't try and tell me that you think that you have a balanced opinion, if your morals and ethics are as low as fillys.

Sponsored Links
It would be wrong to say the EU wasn’t and isn’t changing. I suspect I wasn’t the only person to vote leave, not because of what it was, but what it was becoming.
It was becoming a stronger economic and political union with the advantages that brings to the UK in a world dominated by China and Russian economic and military power and a US giving up its role as the world’s policeman and creating the huge dangers to international peace and stability in the middle east and beyond. A republican government would not come to this country’s aid as it did in 1941

Blup

So can someone tell me policies that work for countries with an aging population, no natural resources (the one they had they misused - thanks Tories), a weakening currency and an education system that's been chronically underfunded.

It would be wrong to say the EU wasn’t and isn’t changing. I suspect I wasn’t the only person to vote leave, not because of what it was, but what it was becoming.
And what has it become and what have we become - let's keep it on economic points to make it simpler to contrast.

Post Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Back