The cheque's in the dog, and the post ate my homework.

I’ll try to ask it in a different way: In your opinion, who in the U.K. could do a better job than Boris Johnson is doing?
Just about any politician who is not so anti-EU as to dismiss a helping hand from our nearest neighbours.
Jezza.

Jo swinson.

Sponsored Links
Just about any politician who is not so anti-EU as to dismiss a helping hand from our nearest neighbours.
Jezza.

Jo swinson.

I doubt it would have been a 'helping hand', it would have cost us a lot of money for little gain. Talk of a 'central depot with distribution to the most needy countries first' was a bit of a giveaway, especially given that Italy, who were signed up to the deal, ended up in a far worse state than the UK.

Sponsored Links
Jezza.

Jo swinson.

Anti EU? You suggested:

A politician that is not afraid of our European neighbours would be handy, especially during this pandemic.

You think Boris is frightened of the EU? Now I know you’re yanking my chain. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where was Bozza when this helping hand was offered - I thought he was still recuperating and leaving the day to day running to others - unless you know different?
No, the EU announced the scheme on 19th March and the UK were included if they so wished, Boris became ill in April afaik.

No, the EU announced the scheme on 19th March and the UK were included if they so wished, Boris became ill in April afaik.
Well, he tested positive on 27th March so perhaps he wasn’t feeling so good when the applications had to be made. I don’t know when that was but probably not on the day it was announced.

Easy to criticise but who would you like to see in power who, in your opinion, would have done better?
anybody that just tells the truth would be a start

but this govt won power precisely for their ability to lie
so what you get is lies

lies dont get results, even though brexiters think they do
this is a brexit government, it lies, it won by using Trump campaign strategy of promoting lies

hilarious bit of back tracking from somebody that has been leaned on:

BB12ZW7A.img

Well, he tested positive on 27th March so perhaps he wasn’t feeling so good when the applications had to be made. I don’t know when that was but probably not on the day it was announced.
Come on - that's grasping at straws and you know it!!

anybody that just tells the truth would be a start

but this govt won power precisely for their ability to lie
so what you get is lies

lies dont get results, even though brexiters think they do
this is a brexit government, it lies, it won by using Trump campaign strategy of promoting lies
If Labour were in.And Jezza became ill.....Diane Abbott would be running the country!!..Plus side for you and Gal,Notchy....She aint clever enough to lie!!!!

Unfortunately, Cabinet arm-twisting is limited in its reach.

"A commission spokesman said on Wednesday that Britain had taken part in meetings of the EU’s Health Security Committee where the plans were discussed. The commission first mooted the possibility of joint procurement in the committee on January 31, weeks before the first initiatives were launched, the spokesman said.

“The UK was, as all other members of the Health Security Committee meeting, aware of the work that was ongoing, and had ample opportunity to express its wish to participate in a joint procurement if it wanted to do so,” the spokesman said. “As to why it did not participate, this is obviously something on which we cannot comment.”

https://www.ft.com/content/58f5f476...egmentId=3d08be62-315f-7330-5bbd-af33dc531acb

Sponsored Links
Back