Partygate

Sponsored Links
I vote for a party or person whose manifesto appeals to me, if they deliver on that manifesto, as Johnson did, they get my continued unwavering support.

Morals and ethics have **** all to do with it, morals and ethics are for the losers.
That says it all.

For me, in every element of life, I have standards and I keep them. Morals and ethics are the mainstay of my business too.

You don't have to. But it says a lot about you.

Sponsored Links
That says it all.

For me, in every element of life, I have standards and I keep them. Morals and ethics are the mainstay of my business too.

You don't have to. But it says a lot about you.

Nothing wrong with my morals and ethics, probably a lot higher than yours and my customer base would no doubt confirm you. As for Boris, his morals don't concern me, what concerns me is what he achieved, and like it or not, he's achieved a lot.

That really rankles you doesn't it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morals and ethics have **** all to do with it, morals and ethics are for the losers.

If that wasn't the case John, nobody would ever have voted for the lib dems after their leader paid a hitman to assassinate his gay lover, and nobody would have ever voted for Labour after their leader took us into a war with Iraq based on falsified information, which led to tens of thousands of deaths and decades of terrorism against the West.

Or do you think both of the above examples were moral and ethical.

Nothing wrong with my morals and ethics, probably a lot higher than yours and my customer base would no doubt confirm you. As for Boris, his morals don't concern me, what concerns me is what he achieved, and like it or not, he's achieved a lot.

That really rankles you doesn't it.
Nothing wrong with my morals thank you. It's yours that are questionable, as youv'e previously said

I have them, and stick with them. Why don't you?

What's your alternative JD, a full term of Starmer?
Excellent choice

the last Labour govt were far better than Tories since

and so will the next Labour govt…shame they will have to undo all the Brexit damage

Excellent choice

the last Labour govt were far better than Tories since

and so will the next Labour govt…shame they will have to undo all the Brexit damage
in the present political set up where politicians have to say what people want to hear we will carry on for perhaps 5 to 10 years with perhaps a further 5% damage every year by avoiding the need to fill specific jobs or form new links to europe that for the extremist that will seem like capitulation rather than fully practical and needed

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back