Sue Gray

I think ACOBA have been very considered and fair.

As regards the noises off, from the Tories, this really was a proper witch hunt, unlike the one the Johnson whiners moan about. It was an appalling way to treat a public servant, who has no way of publicly defending herself.

If Sue Gray hadn't carried out the investigation into Johnson, then nobody would have cared about her becoming Labour's Chief of Staff. But the Tories, as is their wont, saw an opportunity to conflate and smear, purely for political purposes, somebody who had only been doing her job. A job which she only got landed with, because the person who should have carried it out, was one of the prime suspects in the whole partygate affair.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Woman with in job requiring high standards and integrity gets another job requiring high standards and integrity. Disgraceful.

Blup

Rev up those anger engines, filly and mottie will be hitting the whisky tonight, the nerve of it.

A lot of Boris hornsmokers made a right old fuss about her. Told a lot of lies about her too. Wannabe lawyer MBK has dreams about her.

Woman with in job requiring high standards and integrity gets another job requiring high standards and integrity. Disgraceful.

I have in my mind, a three way zoom meeting where all the participants have there willies out.

Just saw something on the news about her possibly breaking some code of conduct by not declaring she had been in talks about a job. What’s all that about - I thought she was whiter than white, did everything by the book?

Just saw something on the news about her possibly breaking some code of conduct by not declaring she had been in talks about a job. What’s all that about - I thought she was whiter than white, did everything by the book?

Nobody has claimed she is / was "whiter than white".

Some on here though, are desperate to find - and trumpet - the slightest irrelevance, to try and deflect from the gratuitous and shameless conduct of Bozo and the Hornsmokers.

Stop picking on Gray. What's she ever done to you?

Sponsored Links
Back