Sue Gray

I'll let the missus know what you said. She can start preparing an escape for both sons, should the conscription letters arrive. (y)
Thought they'd be proud to give of the life for the EU empire, not be draft dodgers.

Sponsored Links
Thought they'd be proud to give of the life for the EU empire, not be draft dodgers.
Probably, I've not asked them. One is in Liverpool the other is in Ayia Napa.

I'll let her know you said there is a war on (?) too. (y)

Sponsored Links
different constabulary. They may have also taken more thorough legal advice than the Met or simply didn't think it was worth it. Starmer had two advantages. He didn't make the law, so any holes would not point to him, he's also a lawyer and said he'd fight it. The whole idea of these covid laws was to allow Plod to break up illegal gatherings in the interest of public health. There were as many cases of them getting it wrong as getting it right. It wouldn't have taken a very skilful lawyer to get BJ off, but it would have looked bad opinion wise.

A final reminder that a FPN is an alternative to prosecution. Nobody is found guilty, only a court can do that.

I see no difference in the Mens Rea between the two.
This is a party

This is the legitimate enjoyment of a drink at the end of a day campaigning, it could have been done earlier, but no difference in principle to what was permitted

Blup

This is a party

This is the legitimate enjoyment of a drink at the end of a day campaigning, it could have been done earlier, but no difference in principle to what was permitted

Blup
Yeah but it's not fair.

This is a party

Blup

Yeah but it's not fair.

Was Boris there?

Was Boris there?
The Met are investigating it, it wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a lot more to come. Revenge is a dish that is being served very cold on Borris.

Blup

Nah, he was probably sweating all over some intern while "working" late :sick:

The Met are investigating it, it wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a lot more to come. Revenge is a dish that is being served very cold on Borris.

Blup

So Boris wasn't there then.

What's that you say Skippy?, the Boris haters are becoming so deranged they're making stuff up, you can't say that you bad kangaroo.

Was Boris there?
The boss?

"..A former Downing Street official who worked throughout the Covid crisis has revealed the true scale of the drunken debauchery under Boris Johnson – with No 10 parties so wild that staff passed out on the stairway.

Speaking exclusively to The Independent, the whistleblower said the details in the Partygate report were just the tip of the iceberg when it came to the raucous drinking culture and blatant rule-breaking throughout the pandemic.

They revealed that Mr Johnson was “happy” to have his staff drinking and oversaw a culture of endemic rule-breaking so widespread that it put No 10 at odds with the rest of the country..."

So Boris wasn't there then.

What's that you say Skippy?, the Boris haters are becoming so deranged they're making stuff up, you can't say that you bad kangaroo.
It doesnt matter whether he was there or not. The buck stops with him. If he was filmed in that video dancing to Fairytale of New York his supporters would deny it was a party, if he said so.

Blup

So should party leaders be held responsible for their MPs rule breaking?

Should Sir Kier fall on his sword every time one of his MPs is Jailed? e.g. Jared O'Mara.

That sword is going to get a lot use.

Sponsored Links
Back