Why is Boris a compulsive liar?

but it's ok Corbyn wasn't racist...
Corbyn wasnt racist.

but his ideology allowed it to fester.....most of the anti semitism stuff was put out by is enemies, a lot from the right of the labour party.

Sponsored Links
Corbyn wasnt racist.

but his ideology allowed it to fester.....most of the anti semitism stuff was put out by is enemies, a lot from the right of the labour party.

Not sure about fester. The most famous instance might have been an accurate description. Wouldn't surprise me if it was. Sort of thing that can slip out. Eg I upset a coloured person in my late teens. Walking around with my arm in a sling and still getting a lot of pain from a broken collar bone. He asked me what had happened. I replied that a big black batard had pulled out in front of me leaving me no time to stop. That didn't go down well but he wasn't that upset. We decided it wasn't a nice thing to say but it was a precise description. To be honest I noticed his colour as I might notice some ones hair colour or cloths. Meant nothing to me in other words.

Maybe the UN is antisemitic. C4 too when they broadcast the results of a lot of bombing etc.

Corbyn and terrorists. As he says things are usually settled via talks. Nothing to do with supporting them. Talks have even been held with the Taliban, IRA and etc.

Corbyn Marxist. Rubbish. He feels some privatised things should be nationalised. Not all just some. He's very probably right. We are taxed in ways that aren't obvious but don't think that related to what he intended to do. He also has a point in the area of keeping up with China.

Corbyn and the EU. He's not keen on it, rather capitalist which it is. But he is a realist so said ok it's up to the people. His opinion being dependent on any deal. The pundits do think that a meaningful proportion of the out vote was just a protest vote.

LOL In some ways he is far more a statesman than Boris will ever be. He may have been able to hold the labour party together. Few can.

CV19 - mention herds to him and I suspect he would explode.

Grayling? Intelligence?

Ridiculous.

You might as well say Raaaaaaaab.

or Hand Cock.
He does have the Midas touch - ****s everything up, wastes a fortune, and manages to find another thing to do it all again, just like Ian D Smith. The Government had to as usual hide the cost and pay put legal settlements in a secret meeting with the legal teams ( i knew someone in one of those meetings) when they had to settle for all the NHS IT sytem failures and contract. You will never hear any figure quoted anywhere.

Last edited:
here is Boris lying for a change.....sadly no very well, as he got caught out

Boris Johnson - I wonder if the Right Honourable gentleman can name a single country in the world that has a functional contact tracing app?
Keir Starmer - Germany

Sponsored Links
The brief reckoned no countries app worked. Wrong in some respects as Korea's seems to but is different. China's as well.

The problem mentioned was Apple. Seems Android was ok. The Googapple app was said to be hopeless on distance so they have given them the UK algorithm.

Germany ? Don't know. Taiwan - same.

Borisconi claims that the 'matter is closed' over the corrupt decision by his housing minister to save a tory donor millions of pounds...

Chalk another one up to the serial liar!

Corbyn wasnt racist.

Is the Labour party still anti semitic?
Since Corbyn has gone all the claims of institutional anti semitism in the Labour party have gone as well.

Were these claims of anti semitism contrived to get rid of Corbyn.

Seems she mentioned a technique Mossad or some other Israeli intelligence people are said to use to keep people down and linked to some article. The article seems to have come from a coloured person. If some one kneels on your neck it will be rather hard to get up. USA police are supposed to have learned the technique from them via seminars.

If true not a racist comment. Silly women anyway. If she can't see that either way it's not a sensible thing to tweet best she goes.

Labour may be seen as antisemitic due to their probable view of the west bank situation. Seems the UN is as well. Also C4 given the amount of video shown of the effects of Israeli retaliation they broadcast at times which are frankly nothing short of disgusting.

Necks and police aren't mixing well now. Fine providing they don't really need to restrain some one or the other. They are more usually called strangle holds.

Why's this popping up for me lol?

Is cos he's a politician.
You are welcome,
Love Dace.

Sponsored Links
Back