Bojo List of lies, gaffes and scandals.

E.g. Johnson says he will ensure there will be no deal (notwithstanding the million to one against) and UK will leave on the 31st October but they accept that is a lie yet they still support him for just saying it.
Strikes me he is doing his best to deliver brexit...But all around him tieing him up in 16th century bits of constitution etc..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Max Hastings on Boris Johnson back in July:

his premiership will almost certainly reveal a contempt for rules, precedent, order and stability

Mr Hastings, who described his former employee as “morally bankrupt”, said Mr Johnson would never have the dignity required for public office

his graver vice is cowardice, reflected in a willingness to tell any audience, whatever he thinks most likely to please, heedless of the inevitability of its contradiction an hour later

Certainly what Max Hastings said back in July has already been shown to be true.

Durhamplumber thinks these are admirable qualities

All politicians lie, Boris just lies a bit more than most.

Max Hastings on Boris Johnson back in July:

his premiership will almost certainly reveal a contempt for rules, precedent, order and stability
Well bojo will either have to break his promise to be 'dead in a ditch', or break UK law...

He's allowed himself to be done up like a real kipper :LOL:

Almost as childish as being so high and mighty over someome telling a lie
Do you know or understand the difference between a bonkers plumber from Durham telling a lie and the Prime Minister of the UK telling a lie on television and in the media which will be heard by and acted upon by millions?

I seriously don't think you do know or care for that matter. I pity for your children.

Sponsored Links
Back