Diverter for Heatslave 9.24 bf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello forum

Need a diverter for a Heatslave 9.24 bf. Have tried my local supplier, but have been told it is no longer available.

Anyone have one?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Only on a customers boiler :LOL:

I managed to get one at F.M.T in chelmsford they deliver 01245357993
Worth a try ;)

It's only a gianoni, I fitted one last week with no issues. Worst case scenario why not just refurbish the valve?

Gianoni? Are they readily available?

I'll try F.M.T tomorrow as well.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
WORC 87161567100 3 WAY DIVERTER VALVE
ZAGAS050 HEATSLAVE 9.24 OF MK1,9.24 BF MK1,9.24 RSF MK1,
Manufacturer's product number : 87161567100

Available from HRPC. HRPC Code 480660

About the easiest divertor to change on a Worcestor.

Dave (looking at one right now in stock) ;)

On one of the 9.24s you have to remove the gas valve to remove the diverter valve!

One I tried seemed to have one connection seized to the point it was about to bend the pipework so I had to just change the diaphragm.

Tony

I've been having one or two issues with the Worcester 9.24 - Nothing serious you understand; first the vessel started leaking, parts readily available at the local plummers merchant, then the hot water wasn't so hot any more, new diaphram for the diverter valve from ebay sorted that out.

Now however I have a 'weep' of water from somewhere on the diverter valve. Doesn't appear to be either of the top two joints - they both seem dry, don't think its the rubber seal on the diaphram either, again as far as I can tell ...all dry. The water is resting below the bowl of the diverter in the collar cut into the valves body. I can't tell if its coming from the holes around its circumference. At the moment I'm resorting to the 'ice cream tub' under the boiler method! ....tho I keep forgetting and spilling an overly full tub as I try to move it :rolleyes:

Anyone have any ideas about possible sources for the leak please?
zamas050_clsup.jpg

Try the gland on pushrod !!
You can get them butt hey are a B*****d to get out!!
Just change valve try abcot uk!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back