Diverter valve actuator on WB Heatslave 15/19

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As far as i can understand, there are apparently two types made for this model... either Honeywell / ACL, or i have heard something to do with a meatal or plasic head??

Does it matter which one i get, if it does, where abouts in the boiler am i likely to find this DV? I have been told that it will be a t**t of a job, but i am prepared to get me hands wet, as i have done a few basic things before.. i.e installing Rayburns etc...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sponsored Links
Give the serial number of the boiler when you order the part.

give us the gc number and we can tell you, but I'm pretty sure a standard acl / drayton diverter will meet your needs as opposed to the same valve badged by worcester at double the price....does both by the way. Not terrible to do have to drain heating and hot water and remove pipe to hx to enable dv removal....make sure you have replacement washer.

It's unlikely you will have to change the valve, just the actuator. Unless you want to fit a 5w inline connector, you will have to use the Worcester part as it has a special connector to plug onto the printed circuit board, that's why you use the Worcester part.

Sponsored Links
may well have the wrong heatslave, there are tons of them after all. To be honest I wouldn't know about the connection I just cut the wire and join the new one with a connector plug.

I made the assumption it was an oil heatslave, and the first one I came across had water leaking across the top, so I took the view putting an extra connector in might land ME in trouble, so I fitted the manufacturers part. Expensive I know, but that's a problem not coming my way.

some heatslaves have a za3 valve, (plastic actuator head) which has 3 wires.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back